- Temptalia – New Product releases, reviews, product swatches and product dupes of your favourites
- MakeupAlley – Allows you to post reviews on products you may or may not like and you’re able to see others reviews
- CosDNA – Copy & paste your favourite products and see the ingredients break down, irritation and risks
- TrendMood and TrendMood IG – New product launches, sale alerts and sneak peek previews on upcoming releases later this year
- Indie Makeup Blacklist – A list of indie brands to beware of.
A lot of people often ask questions on my post and other people’s post on ig for things. It’s quite simple (most of the time), look it up on google. You would be very surprised what you can find on google. It’s my favourite search engine to find answers/input to anything – beauty questions, conspiracy theories and much more.. Try not to self diagnose yourself using google – you will probably wind up on webMD and that site does state facts but there are people who panic over what they read. If you’re sick and please get a proper diagnosis from a regulated physician and don’t look up answers online. There are countless forums online to share and relate your story/experience but please don’t do a self-diagnosis. As for beauty products and product ingredients, you will find many of your answers online and if you want to do further research – check in a local library and see what you can find.