[REVIEW] Mediheal’s Pumpkin Ade Mask
Hey hey friends,
This is my very first mask review post! I first discovered this mask on instagram and I saw various posts on it so I wanted to try it out. I was strolling around Miniso one day and came across this one along with their lime ade one so I got a few of both to try out.
My skin type: Sensitive, combination + dehydrated and acne prone
- Solves dry skin problems
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid (Binds skin moisture) & Ceramide (Structuring a protective barrier for the skin)
- Long-term use can solve any allergies caused by dry skin
- Tightens loosen pores
- Regulates sebum as well as provide abundance moisture
- Tencel fabric mask ~ eco friendly fiber obtained from eucalyptus pulp with extremely soft texture and high air-permebility
Ingredients – cosDNA
- Delicious scent, really reminds me of the Kocostar pumpkin patches mask however it smells more like pumpkin puree with vanilla than it does for pumpkin regardless it smells amazing
- Adorable packaging – reminds me of fall time
- Smoothens and provides a nice cooling effect on the skin
- SURPRISINGLY did not break out from it
- Absorbs well, after removing it the serum was more or less gone
- Mask is on the thicker side, I prefer thinner/gel masks!
- Very irritating, I was very itchy after I removed off the mask – the skin around my cheeks were quite red
- Mask did not fit my face very well and it often flare out and form random openings
- Even though it smelled fantastic, the fragrance most likely irritated my skin
- Not enough serum inside, I personally found the sheet mask on the “drier” side. I prefer drenched, soaked in serum masks – I always take the excess product and apply it on my neck and arms
- Leaves a slight tackiness to the skin – I don’t like feeling sticky at all.
1 star for the scent, HA! This mask would probably perform fine on those who don’t have sensitive skin. My skin does not like fragrance. I can get away with products with a lower dosage of fragrance (has to be in the very bottom of the ingredient list).