Hello, hello, my friends. I hope your weekend is going well so far.
I received a lovely package from the brand HaruHaru. I firstly would like to thank their team for providing me this lovely cream along with 4 different cream samples.
Haruharu Wonder Honey Repairative Cream – 88g
1) Key ingredients are the extracts from fermented Green Tea with Honey.
Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant that counters aging and detoxifying the skin.
Honey is a perfect anti-inflammatory and antibacterial ingredient that is able to reduce, prevent and protect the skin from aging, developing acne and unclogs pores.
2) All ingredients including Honey and Green Tea are 95% natural derived.
3) The product is excellent for skin regeneration and preventing future breakouts.
4) WONDER line has a very special patent technology called “Natural Liposome”.
5) ALSO, Very important… This product does not have the following:
Paraben | Chemical | Cruelty | Artificial Fragrance | Animal Origin Ingredients | Artificial Colorant
6) Ingredients are available on: cosDNA
Here are some lovely shots of the packaging of this product. I love how simplistic the packaging is yet bold because of the subtle reflective background and then the strong poppy red container that almost looks like a coffee cup and the geometric, circular design. It also comes with a spatula! I love it when brands include a spatula or spoon to scoop the product out because you won’t cross contaminate the product. I no longer use my finger/nails to scoop out products, strictly spatulas or q tips. If products don’t include spatulas, you can just purchase disposable spatulas on ebay or aliexpress. They are about 3-4 bucks for 50-100 of them.
The texture for this product is phenomenal because it’s this lightweight cream and it melts into the skin. You see how it looks like an opaque white? The moment you massage it in your skin, it melts in perfectly! It does not leave a greasy, oily residue. My face feels cool and refreshed every application. It’s quite comparable to my all time favourite a’pieu madecassoside cream in texture.
The scent smells a bit like clean linen and lemons. I personally don’t mind it and I actually really enjoy anything citrus scented but I wanted to put it out there just in case those who didn’t like citrus scented products.
Here are photos showing a closer look on what the texture looks like.
As many of you may know, I recently suffered from hormonal cystic acne so I was quite desperate on ensuring that I would minimize it and reduce any further breakouts on my face. My skin is combination, dehydrated and acne-prone. I don’t often break out unless I used something I should have not used on my skin, ate poorly(too much sodium, spice, sugar), or drastic weather changes. The most I would breakouts I would have would be 1-2. This time around, it was quite bad.. I break out all over my left side cheek and some were inflamed, some were just bumps.
Here are two photos of my skin gradually recovering. I forgot to take photos every day so I do apologize for that. The first photo was taken maybe around my 3rd or 4th day of after using the cream and the last photo was taken around the 7th day of my skin recovery. You can see a significant difference in the swelling and redness. To be very clear, I have a skincare routine that I have been doing every single day to achieve these results and the haruharu honey green repetitive cream is part of my routine. Let me know if you would be interested in what products I used to cure my acne~ Please feel free to drop me a comment below or message me on Instagram and I will do a full in-depth routine of products that cured my acne!
My thoughts: The packaging and container are great, I think it is quite travel-friendly because it’s not bulky and it’s different looking from your standard cream packaging making it super easy to identify in your collection/luggage. The cream was gentle on my skin and did not cause any further breakouts. You can even see how more radiant and even my skin is on the second photo compared to the first. I am very pleased with this cream and thankful for Haruharu for giving me the opportunity to try out their new products and to review. I would repurchase this because my current moisturizer collection is surprisingly quite limited.
- Texture: 5/5 – AMAZING. I love textures that are lightweight and melt into the skin. I should never feel like the product is too thick and it’s sitting ontop of my skin. Very rare cases I would myself using a thick cream on my face unless it’s a sleeping mask or my skin really needs that extra nourishment and moisture.
- Scent: 3/5 – I am pretty content about this scent.
- Price: 4/5 – The price will vary where you purchase this cream from but I do think it’s a fair price for what you get because it’s free of many horrible parabens, chemicals and no animals were harmed in this. Which are three very important factors a lot of users are concerned about. You get a good amount of cream to use because most moisturizers are 30ml to 50ml.
- Performance: 5/5 – I am pleased with the results and would recommend those who are suffering from random breakouts, who have breakouts and those who would be interested in a product with anti-aging benefits to get this!
- Packaging: 5/5 – It’s so cute!!
- Overall: 4/5 – Very happy with this cream and cannot wait to try out the other creams! The other cream variations they have are:
1. Haruharu WONDER Honey Green Aqua Bomb Cream
2. Haruharu WONDER Honey Green Brilliant Cream *highly interested because I love brightening products*
3. Haruharu WONDER Honey Green Maqui Berry Antioxidant Cream
Well, that is all for today, friends! I hope you all enjoyed this review as much as I did writing it. I am wishing you all beautiful healthy skin and have yourself a lovely weekend!
Until next time.
Disclaimer: I was given this product in exchange for an honest review. All views and thoughts of this product are my own. What may work for me, may not work for you so please keep that in mind.