Good afternoon, dear friends.
How are you? I know black friday was quite chaotic yesterday. In case you missed out on any special deals, do keep in mind that Cyber Monday is right by the corner with tons of new deals.
Here is my long anticipated review… You’ve seen it in my skincare routines and also my stories talking about this product. This was kindly gifted to me in exchange for an honest review.
JKosmmune Toner ~ 150 ml for $29 to $31
Available on: JKosmmune Official Website
Made in Korea
- Gently revitalizes and refreshes skin
- Highly pure and potent beta glucan
- Reduces appearance of redness
- Soothes skin irritation and re-hydrates skin
- Maintains skin pH balance
- Free of irritants and most importantly, alcohol
- Free of Paraben, Ethanol, Talc, Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Benzopheone, Phenoxethanol, Parraffin/Perfume!
- This toner is enriched with 99.9% beta glucan and the formula is able to penetrate deeply into pores, leaving the skin feel refreshed and comfortable
- Excellent for all skin types
What is Beta Glucan?
Beta Glucan is a polysaccharide sugar derived from yeasts/oats. It has skin soothing and some antioxidant properties that are fantastic to improve the skin’s appearance by reducing redness and any signs of inflammation.
I’ve used this toner mist consistently for 3 whole weeks every single day and I have noticed a huge significant difference in my overall skin’s complexion. Firstly, I noticed the redness around my cheeks are drastically less prominent and also my forehead does not produce as much as oil as it use to. I’ve used this toner alone and also mixed in with other toners, it doesn’t affect or have any negative affects on my skin.
Do you ever get that dry, dehydrated, cracky skin feeling after a hot shower?
I always seem to have that issue so the moment I step out from my shower, I would dose myself with this toner all over my face. SokoGlam Charlotte Cho shared that towel drying your face after a shower isn’t a good idea so what I do is, the moment I step out from the shower I would spray this toner mist all over my wet face.
This is a fantastic product to be used under or over skincare and makeup. I’ve brought this with me to work to refresh my makeup and it doesn’t shift or affect my makeup. Unlike most mists in the market, this beauty is free of irritating chemicals and also has a shelf life of 9 months, which indicates that it doesn’t have a lot of preservatives to it. Be sure to mark the bottom of the mist the date you opened it. Also, please be very careful with getting this mist too close to your eyes. It’s formulated with citric acid so it will burn your eyes if you get it too close.
I have been introducing my skin to a lot of new products and I noticed I would break out from them. Everytime my skin is irritated, burning or even red, I would quickly mist this all over and I would the inflammation and swelling go down with half an hour. How fantastic is that? I have combination, acne prone skin so my skin will have days where it may be more sensitive than others. I would do my regular double cleanse routine, mist a generous amount of this toner and let it sit then apply my iunik propolis viatmin synergy serum and my moisturizer of choice.
Lately, it has been a lot colder and dryer so my current moisturizer pick is the Cerve Moisturizing Cream (formulated with ceramides and hyaluronic acid). I tend to pick ceramide based creams during winter because they’re more on the thicker side and dense in concentration to rehydrate and restore my skin’s moisture barrier. I also like to use hyaluronic acid to retain my skin’s moisture.
Here is a photo of my skin after 3 weeks of continuous use to this product. If you’re curious how red my normal skin usually is, please reference from the photos below for my haruharu repetitive cream.
- Texture: 5/5 – Lightweight and effective
- Scent: 5/5 – No scent what so ever! Non-scented products are perfect for all skin types as well!
- Price: 4/5 – It’s a fair price for what you get and it’s free of irritants so I would highly recommend this to everyone especially those who suffer with skin redness and often have irritation
- Performance: 5/5 – This is one of very few mists I love and use every single day. It’s so effective and the ingredients are pure. My skin looks brighten and refreshed from every use and I often like to use this as my skincare base and finisher to seal in everything!
- Packaging: 5/5 – Packaging is practical, easy to read and use. Nothing complicating and perfect to bring on the go.
- Overall: 5/5 – I am REALLY happy with this mist and will repurchase this when I run out. It’s one of very few mists that do what they claim. Sure, many mists in the market are able to give a “cooling and soothing” feeling temporarily but this is probably the first facial mist that has tremendously saved my skin’s irritation. I am quite blown away with the results and how happy my skin is now.
Thank you for swinging by and reading my review. If you have any further questions of this product, please feel free to leave a comment below and I will be sure to read it and respond within a timely manner. I wish you all beautiful skin and have yourself a wonderful weekend.
Disclaimer: I was given this product in exchange for an honest review. All views and thoughts of this product are my own. What may work for me, may not work for you so please keep that in mind.