[REVIEW] Iunik Black Snail Restore Serum
Hello, hello friends. It has been a VERY hectic little bit for bit I’m managing my time wisely today to share this wonderful serum I have been anticipating to share my thoughts on this serum I have been using consistently in my evening beauty routines. The reason why I don’t always share all of my products in my photos because it can quickly get all congested and look too busy. As well, I wanted to use this a fair amount of times to develop and actual opinion on this.
I was kindly gifted this product from Iunik in exchange an honest review.
Iunik Black Snail Restore Serum – 50 ml
Available on: Unique4U | Yesstyle
- Prices may vary where you purchase the serum from. It ranges between $20 USD -$23 USD
- Nutrition: Contains 70% of black Snail extract instead of purified water to nourish the skin’s natural strength
- Anti-Aging – Contains 5 Black Super Foods (black beans, black sesame, black rice, kelp and eggplant) to help with anti aging.
- Skin trail relaxation – Incoperates Centella asiatica extract to help alleviate traces
- Facilitate skin recovery – Contains patented Natural HG ingredients to help tired skin recover
- Whitening/wrinkle improvement – Confirmed as a pharmaceutical functional ingredients by KDFA Contains niacinamide and adenosine to improve whitening and wrinkle.
- Snail mucin is shown to have antioxidant properties as well the ability to promote collagen production and increases wound healing. It is packed with hyaluronic acid, which is humectant ingredient that is able to retain moisture within the skin.
- Centella Asiactica is a plant-based ingredient that has multiple healing properties. The extract is rich with amino acids, fatty acids and etc that can help treat and prevent acne, calming down skin inflammation and promote collagen growth.
- 5 Black Super Food ingredients all have something in common, they are all rich in antioxidants, have natural dextoxifying properties and rich in Vitamins (B & E). Kelp in particular helps calm, soothe and nourish the skin.
Here is how the serum looks like when applied on my hand:
As you can see as the demonstrated photos, this serum is very lightweight and watery. It leaves no sticky/tacky residue behind and absorbs into the skin seamlessly. It can be layered with other products as desired. I have combination skin however it’s quite dehydrated even in my oily regions. I also have some acne scars on my cheeks. I would mix this serum into a skincare cocktail with my vitamin C serum and would notice my skin is not only brighter the following day but within a month of continuous usage, I noticed my acne scars were less red and prominent. One thing I really appreciate about iunik is that there is a generous amount of product and their dropper is high quality Their dropper is sturdy and allows you to control how much you want.
- Texture: 5/5 – Lightweight and perfect for layering with other skincare products, can be used in skincare cocktails.
- Scent: 5/5 – There is no scent at all to this, which is fantastic for everyone since fragrance is unnecessary to have for skincare products.
- Price: 4/5 – Standard pricing for serums and there’s a lot of product in this so you won’t need to repurchase for a while.
- Performance: 5/5 – I’ve used this consistently every single night consistently for 2 whole entire months and I am impressed. Initially, I didn’t see any results on my skin because it was too short of duration for my product trial to even have an opinion of it however as I used this. I noticed a huge difference in my skin’s texture and overall moisture levels. Usually during the winter seasons, I would struggle with very dried and damage skin but with this, I feel like it’s protected my skin from the Canadian cold and harsh winter days.
- Packaging: 5/5 – Packaging is simple, easy to read and you can visibly see how much product is left inside so you know when to repurchase. The dropper is sturdy and well made where you can control how much serum you want to apply onto your skin.
- Overall: 5/5 – I have nothing to complain about this. This is another fantastic iunik product and I highly respect this brand for it’s reputation and quality. They honestly are the very few brands out in the market that care about their ingredients. See on Cosdna with the breakdown ingredients. There are no harmful filler ingredients and it’s completely free of silicones and parabens. Did I mention that they are cruelty free? I’m so blown away with iunik and I’ve been using their products even when I first started getting into skincare. I recommend this everyone because it’s such a beautiful and versatile serum that can be used in all skincare routines.
Thank you again for swinging by and reading my review on another fantastic skincare product. Cheers to beautiful skin days!
Disclaimer: I was given this product in exchange for an honest review. All views and thoughts of this product are my own. What may work for me, may not work for you so please keep that in mind.