[REVIEW] Commleaf Zero Made Green Cleansing Balm
Hey, hey friends! I’m back to present to you another review this week. Apologies for skipping out on a post last week, I had something prepared but the images did not turn out the way how I wanted them thus not having any sunlight was really bothering me. Anyway without a further or do, let’s hop onto the review for this product!
Commleaf kindly surprised me with their new zero made cleansing balm and I wanted to come on here and share with you all what my thoughts are on it.
Available on: Yesstyle | Jolse | Commleaf
Price may vary where you purchase this product from.
- Cleaning with natural ingredients – soft cleansing with natural vegetable oils.
- Moist cleansing – Mild, comfortable cleansing for tired skin.
- Perfect cleansing – cleansing for both colour and base makeup.
- All ingredients are EWG 0~2, green grades that ensure hypoallergenic skincare for safe use. Artificial scent and pigments are excluded from their 7-free system for skin safety.
- Green tea seed oil – contains powerful antioxidants that can protect the skin from damage caused by UV radiation and free radicals from the environment.
- Argan oil – hydrates, reduces the signs of ageing and control the skin’s balance.
- Vitamin tree oil – contains various vitamins that assist with skin brightening and is also an antioxidant and promotes wound-healing.
- Neroli oil – has multiple skin healing properties. It is an antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving. This is typically used to treat against pimples, acne and to reduce the appearance of redness.
I really appreciate cleansing balms that are gentle and mild to the extent where it does not sting or aggravate the eyes. I’ve used cleansing balms in the past that have done that and my lashes would even fall out too. Which was insane! If I do recall, it was the hope girl grapefruit cleansing balm that did that to do me. This cleansing balm not only is mild but removes the most stubborn waterproof eye makeup. This is definitely something you should invest in because nothing is worse than sleeping with makeup residue.
- Texture: 5/5 – It a sorbet-like balm and really reminds me of the farmacy green clean cleansing balm in a way. It’s soft and spreads really easily into the skin.
- Scent: 3/5 – I’m not too crazy about the scent however if you own the herbivore blue tansy mask, this cleansing balm smells exactly like that mask. I personally do not mind the scent however I know some people would be bothered by this natural scent.
- Price: 5/5 – You get quite a bit of product in this and need a small amount everything when using. It’s a lot cheaper than the farmacy green clean which retails for $44 CAD for only 90 ml.
- Performance: 5/5 – I’m impressed! I tend to prefer cleansing oils however I find this a fantastic substitute and also very nourishing. It does not leave any strange residue, scent behind nor does it break me out. This would be perfect for those who travel as well because it’s in balm form. I wear waterproof eye makeup every single day because I can never get away with just regular eye makeup without it smudging on me. I had very little expectations for this balm initially because I personally did not think it would remove any of my waterproof eye makeup; turns out, I was terribly wrong. The waterproof eye makeup I wear can be difficult to remove at times so I didn’t expect using this balm alone would be able to remove anything. It actually broke down the makeup off my face really nicely and I had very little residue left. Afterwards, I go in with my favourite foam cleanser to remove the excess residue. Viola! A fresh face and all clean ~
- Packaging: 4/5 – Simple. It’s not the prettiest packaging however, it’s very easy to read and find in your collection. I have a lot of things in my skincare stash and I often have trouble finding things I need to find. This isn’t too big nor bulky and easy to find because it’s appearance.
- Overall: 4/5 – I’m very pleased with this product and will continue to use it till the end. In fact, I actually was considering purchasing a backup however I need to start getting in habit of using up my products prior to buying backups. You know someone is excited about a product if they need a back up of it. I do hope that commleaf does not decide to discontinue this gem. Jolse has weekly sales + deals so be sure to check out their deals. They also offer free international shipping so be sure to take advantage of that! Waterproof makeup wearers, I highly suggest you check this gem out; you will not be disappointed in what it can do!
*Some links on this post are affiliate links. This means that I will earn a small commission if you purchase from these links.