We all love a fantastic deal, Jolse is not only known for their amazing mega deals (products go low as 50 cents!) but they have a huge range of k-beauty products to choose from and free shipping! How incredible is all of that? I honestly have been shopping from them for over 3 years now and every time I get my parcel from them, everything is secured in packaging and they always include a generous amount of freebies to try from. I appreciate that they include an exfoliating cloth and blotting sheets, those are definitely essentials. I also want to give a special thank you to the Jolse Team for kindly gifting this product over to me in exchange to share a review and my thoughts with you guys.
Ok, without a further or do, let’s get into the breakdown of this lovely facial mist.
Available on: Jolse
I wanted to share a small introduction of 107 ONEOSEVEN Skincare because some of you may either already know of the brand or don’t. They are an indie K-Beauty brand based in Korea and they believe in creating skincare that can rejuvenate the skin and give it a long lasting healthy-looking appearance while delaying the signs of aging. Their products are formulated with naturally fermented premium vinegar in their products to allow you to achieve that radiant and smoother skin complexion. Say goodbye to fatigue looking skin and hello to radiance! Only naturally fermented vinegar can promote clear and natural glow to the skin.
Aspergillus/Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, 1,3 Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Arbutin, Water, PEG/PPG-18/4 Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Vinegar, Adenosine, Lactobacillus/Soymilk Ferment Filtrate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
- Rejuvenates, balances, strengthens and creates a radiant effect on the skin
- Formulated with saccharomyces and lactobacillus ferments
- Provides a pack of nourishment to the skin
- Saccharomyces lysate extract is a type of yeast that is often used in skin care products for its ability to promote absorption, add beneficial nutrients, reduce irritation, and optimize cellular oxygen consumption.
- Adenosine is yeast derived and has proven anti-wrinkle benefits due to its ability to energize skin’s surface so it looks smoother and younger.
- Castor Oil contains fatty acids that help in restoring the skin’s natural moisture balance.
- Hanega Vinegar is packed with amino acids that can strengthen skin and increase the resilience of complexions.
My Skin Type and concerns:
Combination | PIE | Congested | Dehydrated | (Occasionally) Sensitive
It was instructed to use this after cleansing and to be sprayed on a cotton pad/apply with hands. I personally am gradually phasing out from using cotton pads because they absorb so much of the product and it’s extremely wasteful. My tip for you all is with clean hands, apply the skincare products on your palm and apply directly onto skin; that way, no product would be wasted and you save a lot of money doing this so try it for yourself! After a long day, I double cleanse my skin and go in with this product, I gently layer this mist on for an even application. Once it dries, my skin has this amazing GLOW to it, as if I just finished my entire skincare routine. I know it sounds like I’m exaggerating but I, myself, was pretty shocked to see what the mist could do for my skin. I’m a skeptic of a lot of things and until I try things, I will know exactly if it benefits or does anything for me. I had very minimum expectations from this product simply because it’s a mist. C’mon now! To my surprise, it did more than I expected it does for you so therefore, I’m quite pleased with it.
- Texture: 5/5 – Although this isn’t a cream or serum to reference off of texture. I will determine the texture and finish of this mist. I found the nozzle was pretty decent and evenly distributed product throughout my face. I also really liked how hydrated and nourished my face was after it dried up. It layers beautifully as the toning step and also a skincare “final step” mist. There was an ever so slightly tack when it dried however, it did not bother me as much as I thought. The trick to avoid this issue is to simply apply serums, creams on top of it.
- Scent: 4/5 – There is a scent to this but rather more florally than anything sour. I was actually kind of nervous when I found out that there was vinegar in this but luckily it all worked out and it didn’t smell foul. The scent is rather pleasant and does not linger, give it about 10 minutes and it will go away.
- Price: 3/5 – It is expensive! This is what you call boujie k-beauty because the price is about the same as Tatcha’s luminous dewy skin mist. If you have the money to get this, I would recommend you to do so because it’s like nothing I own. It’s the most nourishing and hydrating mist I own, it kind of plays three roles as a:
toner – rebalances the skin
serum – nourishing and hydrating benefits
mist – delivers product evenly throughout the face without physically needing to apply it on
- Performance: 5/5 – What can I say? I’m blown away by this and I’m very thankful I was gifted this to try it out because I’m not sure if I would have purchased this. Like I said before, if you have the money, get this because it does exactly what it claims and you will likely want to expand and try more from the brand. I personally had a positive experience every time I’ve tried their products.
- Packaging: 3/5 – Kind of extra, in a sense where there’s too much going on. In fact, I had issues identifying what exactly it was; I had to look at the nozzle. The font sizes and claims on the front of the bottle were a lot. Anyway, I’m not bashing the graphic design to this, however, I’m just putting it out there that most people would have issues identifying what this is and does. The nozzle is alright, a lot better than most facial mist nozzles I’ve tried doesn’t get all over the place and is easy to work with.
- Overall: 4/5 – The final verdict is this works, does the job as what it suppose to do and I’m very pleased with it. Would I repurchase this? I’m likely not going to, however, that being said, if I somehow have extra money to spare, I would most definitely repurchase it. Sure, this is a fantastic product however, you can achieve something similar or the same results if you have a proper and elaborate skincare routine. There’s no such thing of a one-stop shop, skincare item that will and can solve all your products. You as the user need to be able to do that for your skin. Try it if you like fermented products and want to achieve that skin glow because this will give that to you!
*Some links on this post are affiliate links. This means that I will earn a small commission if you purchase from these links.