Hello friends, I’m back with another review and it is another Rovectin product!
Thank you Jin & Sungman from Rovectin for sending over some goodies for me to try. This is the 2nd product I have been testing out this past 2 months.
Available on: Yesstyle | StyleKorean
Rovectin was originally created for cancer patients suffering from dermatologic side effects caused by anticancer treatment and radiation therapy. Recommended by doctors and dermatologists, Rovectin offers the most advanced skincare formula developed by global cosmetic producer, HCT Group, upheld at the highest level of efficacy and safety standards, even on the most vulnerable and sensitive skin.
Rovectin truly believes that beautiful and healthy skin plays a huge role in a person’s quality of life. They strive to successfully address skin-related concerns and individuals who suffer from irritated skin conditions and provide them a solution to enhance their confidence. In addition to contributing a portion of profit to cancer-related NGOs, Rovectin has closely worked with patient groups and has held educational sessions at specialty care centers for cancer survivors.
- The deep-hydrating Aqua Activating Serum helps address the problem of dehydration of the skin while revitalizing and brightening it.
- Formulated with the Aqua Cell Activator™, including Hyaluronic Acid, Selaginella Lepidophylla, and Vitamin E, the powerful serum fuels your skin with hydration and nutrition while promoting smooth and firm skin.
- Contains the updated components of Peptide to penetrate deep into the skin for improving the appearance of wrinkles and lines as well as addressing the signs of aging.
- Free from Paraben, Mineral Oil, Artificial Fragrance and Coloring, and Steroid.
How to use:
1. Prep your skin with toner or essence.
2. Dispense a moderate amount of the serum and spread evenly on your face.
3. Pat for better absorption.
water, propanediol, glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, niacinamide, isononyl isononanoate, adenosine, arginine, sodium hyaluronate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, amodimethicone, trehalose, pvp, butylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, acetyl hexapeptide-8, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, peg-11 methyl ether dimethicone, malachite extract
- Adenosine is yeast derived and has proven anti-wrinkle benefits due to its ability to energize skin’s surface so it looks smoother and younger.
- Aloe Vera is one of the most well-known, popular ingredients in skin care that treats damaged, wounded, irritated and sensitive skin. It contains anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, humectant and soothing properties that can prevent the skin from further irritation.
- Vitamin E Acetate is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight against free radical damage, promotes cell regrowth and heals the signs of aging by providing moisture and skin strengthening properties to protect barrier and moisture loss.
My Skin Type and concerns:
Combination | PIE | Congested | Dehydrated | (Occasionally) Sensitive
Firstly, I wanted to comment that I really respect this brand and for what they stand for because there aren’t really that many brands that are specifically available to the public where they cater their products to medically treated patients. Most products for medically treated patients are mainly prescription based so it’s really refreshing to a brand so passionate on not only helping patients recover and heal but also offer them a better quality life. When we are comfortable in our own skin, we start to feel a lot happier. Specific ingredients were picked to formulate these products to ensure that they are effective and mild enough where it doesn’t irritate the skin.
My initial reaction to this packaging was how awesome it looked! It had nice frosted packaging and the choice of font, design of the bottle looked really cool. I also liked how it had a pump to it and how easy it was to control the amount of product you want to be dispensed. I found the serum VERY cooling and hydrating! It has such a lovely gel consistency to it applies beautifully into the skin. Although there is no visible residue to this product, I found it leaving a slight tack consistency to it, nothing unbearable but I thought I might want to point that out.
TIP: If you ever stumble across any tacky products, simply apply moisturizer on top of it and the tack/stickiness should go away.
- Texture: 5/5 – This has a lovely gel texture to it and spreads so beautifully into the skin. It leaves the skin cool, soothes and refreshed. It dries to a matte finish on the skin and appears to look like skin.
- Scent: 5/5 – There is no detectable scent to this and I found it very comfortable to wear. I personally prefer products without fragrance because they are potential irritants, most scents do bother me and it’s an unnecessary addition to the product.
- Price: 4/5 – For a serum, I think the price is quite fair for what you’re getting. I think a lot of the reason why it is priced the way how it is because the technology, science, development involved in this to create this product and the fact that it is created for specifically medical treated patients.
Performance: 5/5 – I find it effective and does exactly what it claims.
- Packaging: 5/5 – I have no complaints with this packaging. Everything about it is great and even though the packaging
- Overall: 4/5 – It’s a nice product, I had no issues using this product and am happy with it! This is something that would be PERFECT for summer simply because of the lightweight gel consistency to it and how cooling and hydrating it is. I believe those who have oily skin, would really appreciate a product like this.
*Some links on this post are affiliate links. This means that I will earn a small commission if you purchase from these links.