Ever heard of a cleansing gel that is safe for the eyes? No? Yeah, me neither. This is the first time coming across a product like this. I wrote a review for their Sensibio Micellar Water , please feel free to check it out and see why it’s so popular! I want to thank Lea for sending this over to me so I can try out and experience their Sensibio line. I was not aware that they had a product like this, I think this was either unavailable at my local drugstore or just sold out.
Bioderma Sensibio Micellar Cleansing and Makeup Removing Foaming Gel – 200 ml
Available at: Amazon
This foaming gel is specifically created for those who have sensitive skin who are looking for a mild cleansing option that is reinforced with hydration. Sensitive skin/intolerant skin does not have the ability to combat against irritants. Makeup, makeup removing, pollution, external stress leaves skin weakened and tightened day in and day out.
This foaming gel is free of the following: soap, fragrance, paraben and it hypoallergenic + non-comedogenic (will not clog your pores)
I’ll admit, I was quite nervous when I read the claim of it being eye-safe. My eyes are ridiculously sensitive, they easily get itchy, dry and even red from just using products that had ingredients that irritate it. Surprisingly, I did not experience any stinging or issues with using this and it removed pretty much all of my makeup off really well. I wear waterproof liquid eyeliner every single day and it’s quite stubborn and strong stuff so I’m shocked to see something so mild and gentle on my eye and especially my eyes be able to remove the toughest makeup. This has definitely made my makeup cleansing experience a lot more exciting because I know I wouldn’t have stinging eyes or tight skin from using this. I’ve been using this about a month and I’m very confident to say that I really love this micellar gel.
TIP: With clean and wet hands, dispense out 1 pump of the product and lather it between your palms until it gets a bit frothy then apply onto face. Close your eyes and gently massage the product off your face, this step will take about 2-3 minutes so be gentle and patient. Once you rinse off the product, you will notice your skin is clean and soft but not squeaky clean, dry and tight.
- Texture: 5/5 – This is a light gel texture and I love how it does not get soapy when you lather it up.
- Scent: 5/5 – No detectable scent and I’m very pleased with that because my skin is easily sensitized, it’s always better to have unscented products.
- Price: 5/5 – This is pretty affordable for the amount of product you get and I would recommend you all to invest in this over any drugstore cleanser because I’ve tried a handful of them from Neutrogena, Aveeno to olay – a lot of them are high in pH and are very stripping. I don’t have any dry or tight skin issues when using this and I can always count on this to be able to clean but not strip my skin’s natural oils.
- Packaging: 5/5 – It’s fantastic! the bottle itself is adorable and pink! Comes with a pump that is easy to control and distributes out a good amount of product without wasting excess product.
- Overall: 5/5 – It’s a YES! I’m beyond impress with this micellar gel and will repurchase after finishing this because it works and most certainly works for my sensitive eyes and is so gentle. Some cleansers can give me bloodshot, red and itchy eyes and I don’t have that issue when using this so it says a lot. Take it from me who easily get irritated by a lot of products. It works like a charm and is available on Amazon for prime delivery!
Disclaimer: I was given this product in exchange for an honest review. All views and thoughts of this product are my own. What may work for me, may not work for you so please keep that in mind. Some links on this post are affiliate links. This means that I will earn a small commission if you purchase from these links.