I’m a big fan of eye patches and I love what they have to offer. Life code boutique sent over an amazing package for me to share with you all and also, I wanted to share my experience with the Jayjun Rosellete Tea Eye Patches. I have seen these around for about a year now and have been dying to try them. Special thanks to Alice and the Life Code Boutique team for sending these over for me to share with you all!
What are they?
These are hydrogel patches that provide conditioning benefits and brightens dark, dull skin for a fresh, awake appearance.
How to use:
- After cleansing the skin thoroughly, ensure your skin is clean to apply these on. When taking the product out of the container, use the spatula to pick up the patches and gently apply them on the skin under your eyes.
- Leave the patches on 20-30 minutes and gently massage + pat the excess essence into your skin.
*bold = nice ingredients, italics = to be aware of.
Ingredient List: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Potassium Chloride, Tripropylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract(0.2%), Saururus Chinensis Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Calcium Chloride, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Allantoin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Calcium Lactate, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77491, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin
TIPS & TRICKS: You can apply these on your cheeks and forehead for a full detoxifying and cooling experience. Who said eye patches are strictly for eyes? I find these are really nice on the cheeks especially if you’re having dry skin and puffy skin kind of day.
Put these on before applying on your makeup and then remove them off after 15-20 minutes, your skin should be depuffed and bright!
I found these so comfortable to wear, I almost forgot I had them on the handful of times I’ve worn them. There are these little flower petals on them that sometimes get of your skin but you can just wipe them off. I find these super detoxifying and they feel amazing under the eyes. If you have puffy eyes and need a little pick-me-up, just wear these! They make a huge difference in my skin’s overall feel and appearance. I look more alert, refreshed and hydrated! If you’re guilty of staying up late, eating too much sodium and etc, these definitely will do the trick and give you that refreshed look and you’ll less puffy.
I know there is alcohol in this product but a lot of eye patches do have alcohol in them for the formulation purposes, a lot of the time alcohol is used to create a lightweight feel to the product’s consistency, it also can help ingredients to penetrate more easily into the skin and used as a preservative to prolong the shelf’s life of the product. I mean, the last thing we want is dry eye patches and we cannot use them, right?
I have very sensitive eyes and I have this a handful of times in the past where my eyes are very reactive, they will turn bloodshot red if it’s irritated by the ingredients I put on my face. I’m quite surprised and pleased to say that my eyes did not turn bloodshot red when using these eye patches and that they were just fine. The skin around my eyes
- Texture: 5/5 – Perfection, they’re not too thick where they don’t allow circulation on your skin, they’re also not too thin where they tear easily. The fit and adherence for these are spots on, I don’t have the issue of where they slide off because there’s too much essence or because of the fit. They fit very well and I’m pleased with these.
- Scent: 5/5 – I don’t really notice a scent from these, maybe something faint but I don’t really pick up any specific notes from smelling it.
- Performance: 5/5 – They’re excellent and I have no complaints about these. Well worth the hype, they’re affordable and are available at a lot of places online.
- Packaging: 5/5 – The packaging for this is gorgeous! There’s a gorgeous floral design on the lid and also the print is in gold font. It has this luxurious felt and appearance to it.
- Overall: 5/5 – No complaints here! I love it and it deserves more love for what they are. I use these in the morning to depuff my eyes and also in the evening before I apply my eye cream and eye sleeping mask on. They’re really easy on my sensitive eyes and I am very likely to repurchase these.
*Some links on this post are affiliate links. This means that I will earn a small commission if you purchase from these links.