Happy New Year’s Eve, friends! I’ve been off the web for a while and just been posting queued posts on Instagram. I hope you all are doing well and had a wonderful holidays.
Body care is crucial, I don’t think I ever taken it seriously until recently early in 2019. My skin has significantly gotten a lot drier throughout the years so it’s best to care for it. You guys know how much I adore cute themed cosmetics and could never say no to them even if I tried. Elena from My Precious Cosmetics is the store owner for this beautiful K-beauty online boutique, she’s such a sweet person and offers incredible service. For those of you who speak Spanish, there is an option on the website to read everything in Spanish. There’s a nice range of indie K-Beauty brands to choose from Gaston, NOHJ, The Oozoo, Barangsori, Angel Looka, and Fraijour. I did a review on the Gaston Cushion a while back and honestly, it’s still one of my favourite cushion products I use. The Oozoo is another familiar brand I’ve used in the past and I really enjoyed their injection + bear aurora masks.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how adorable these creams are? The details of the packaging are so fun and colourful. The lid looks like an ice cream shape appearance to it and the tube has a cute illustration of an ice cream cone. I own a lot of cute products but I don’t think I have anything like this. I have products that smell and look like dessert but this is a whole new level of cuteness. I’m really picky with body creams because I don’t like sticky consistencies or too thick because it’s hard to apply and break the product down in the skin so I prefer body products that are more water-like gel/jelly, lightweight feeling on the skin.
- Texture: 5/5 – It has a milky whipped gel consistency and it blends so nicely into the skin, it’s almost like you don’t need to put so much effort into it applying the product in. It’s very moisturizing and does not feel sticky on the skin. If you’re someone who doesn’t like body butter and thick textures, this is the perfect product for you because it’s so lightweight on the skin, you almost feel like it’s not even on your skin. There’s no pilling, residue from these and almost have a “balm-like” finish to them, which is so cool because it starts off a gel then transforms into this moisturizing balm.
- Scent: 5/5 – The scents are really nice and light smelling, you won’t get a headache from smelling these because they’re lightly fragranced and they all smell like fruity desserts.
- Price: 4/5 – For 150g of product, $17.66 is pretty affordable because there’s so much product in here! I think it would take me 3 months to finish one tube or maybe even longer. It’s a fun and cute product and I think it would an excellent gift for yourself or your loved ones who enjoy cute skincare products.
- Performance: 5/5 – It works nicely and it’s definitely an effective product and doesn’t just only look nice.
- Packaging: 5/5 – How can you say no to this? This is so cute and makes a fantastic gift for you and your loved ones. Christmas may have past, however, there are always birthdays and Valentine’s day is right by the corner too! Share this with your sweethearts in your life.
- Overall: 5/5 – I really appreciate the thought and effort they put into this cream. I personally am really attracted to cute packaging and I love how they made skincare fun and exciting to look at and use. Everytime I see these on my desk, I smile because they’re adorable.
USE CODE: SALES-2020 for % off your purchase
I do not make any commissions for any of products you decide to purchase from her website, I just wanted to support her business because I think she has a fantastic thing going on and I really recommend you to check her out and have a look at what her shop has to offer. All opinions stated are my own.