At times, removing makeup can be a hassle but it needs to be done no matter how exhausted we are from a long day. I’ve been seeing the Celimax cleansing oil all over Instagram and I’m definitely intrigued simply because I love cleansing oils. I actually prefer them over any kind of cleansing balm because of the consistency and how it removes off my makeup. I don’t really like how some cleansing balms leave a weird residue behind my skin and I find cleansing oils don’t do that to my skin. Jolse kindly sent this over for me to try and review for you guys so here it is!
What is it?
- Light & non-greasy cleansing oil for all skin type
- Six nourishing natural plant oil ingredients
- Jojoba oil helps to dissolve blackheads & whiteheads
- Sebum control
- Strong emulsification, zero irritation
- No tightness after cleansing
Full List Of Ingredients:
I always wear waterproof makeup because of my oily eyelids and I need a cleansing oil that does the job of removing it off. This does the job, it removes the most stubborn, waterproof mascara, eyeliner, and even lip tint!
The first thing I noticed was the citrus scent from the Bergamot oil. No matter how much a brand talks highly about essential oils. Essential oils are essential oils and are a form of fragrance whether artificial or not. Now, I’m not against them completely however, I just find them very unnecessary in products. My skin has once been compromised because of them, I used a brand that specifically only used them and it really took a toll on my skin. Whether you have sensitive skin or not, it does sensitize the skin and not ideal for long-term use. I’m still on the hunt for a cleansing oil with no “natural fragrance”/essential oils and so far, no luck but the search goes on! Most cleansing oils I’ve tried do contain some form of essential oil so this isn’t the first one that has this sort of problem.
- Texture: 5/5 – Super lightweight oil and feels like silk on the skin, it breaks down makeup effortlessly and you only need a pump of this for your entire face.
- Scent: 2/5 – Why is bergamot oil so high up on the list? I wouldn’t even mind if it was on the lower section but it wasn’t. There’s also alcohol in it which was shocking because it didn’t dry, make skin tight and worse, make my eyes bloodshot red. I have a complication with alcohol as an ingredient and prefer to stray away from it completely. Surprisingly enough, I didn’t have any bad reactions from using this regardless of the 2 questionable ingredients I put in italics.
- Price: 5/5 – For what it is and the amount, I think this is a really reasonable price for a cleansing oil and it performs nicely, it’s also pretty accessible online. I’ve seen on it Jolse, yesstyle, amazon and etc.
- Packaging: 5/5 – Very nice. It comes with the stopper from spilling the product everywhere and you can travel at ease with it. I also like the design of the bottle and the pump because it’s not thin and small like some pumps are and I find it really sturdy.
- Overall: I would recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a good cleansing oil that will remove off basically everything and also waterproof eye makeup. It’s very important to me to find a cleansing oil that will remove off my waterproof makeup off effectively and gently. This does the job and I think it’s worth a shot, just be aware of the ingredients list before purchasing it. Those who do not suffer from sensitive skin are likely to enjoy this cleansing oil.
Available at: Jolse(cheapest) | Yesstyle | eBay
You must be logged in to post a comment.