Hello, dear friends! I hope you’re having a fantastic day where ever you are. I received a couple of goodies from Jolse roughly a month and a half ago and have been trying things slowly. One of the products I received with my Jolse credits was the LANEIGE Glowy Makeup Serum.
30 ml | MADE IN KOREA
- This boosting serum that gives the skin a radiant, healthy glow.
- Enhancement of makeup attachment and persistence – increases the longevity of makeup
- Provides the skin a healthy and soft finish
- Lightweight and provides moisture care
- Light fit prep technology – lightweight feel with strong adhesion
- Ceramide moisture gel that balances oil and helps with moisturizing the skin
- “Pink Diamond” – Natural Mineral Diamond helps smooth the skin texture and helps reduce the appearance of skin dullness.
Water, Purified Water, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glysol, Polyethylene Glycol,C10-30 Alkyl And Crosspolymer, Thrpmethamione, Caprylylmethicone, Tridecane, Saccharide Hydrolyzate, Fructooligosacchride, Silica Dimenthylsiylate, Mica, Xanthan Gum, Olive Oil ,Capric, Myristyl Tylsiloxane, Synthetic Flourophosphate, Carmine, Diamond Powder, Kotony Extract ,Butylene Glycol, Tara Fruit Extract,Tinoxide,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phosphatidylcholine, Ceramide Endothelium, Glycine,Serine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Proline, Threonine
Most of us already know what made me want this. The appearance of it, of course! It looks absolutely stunning and how I saw this was it was going to very much like the VDL Lumi-layer primer and it was similar but I find it pro-longed my makeup, the VDL Lumi-layer did not. I found this very comfortable to wear and although it was lightweight, it was a lot more moisturizing than I expected it to be. Not sure what “diamond powder” is exactly and if whether it’s good for long-term use, it does not sound like an ingredient that absorbs well nor can break down on the skin.
- Texture: 4/5 – Thick serum with very fine shimmery iridescent in it. In the bottle, it appears to have small capsule sized particles but they break down and spread really nicely into the skin. It dries to a glowy finish, I don’t find it sticky or tacky but more rather like a really nourishing facial serum/oil feel. I’m actually very surprised that this kind of consistency can prolong makeup wear and also acts as a fantastic primer.
- Scent: 5/5 – I personally don’t smell anything when using this if anything – it has a super, super faint silicone scent to it.
- Performance: 5/5 – Works like a charm, definitely worth the hype and nice. Do you need this in your collection? That’s really up to you, I personally see myself repurchasing this because it worked for me and I quite like it.
- Packaging: 4/5 – It’s cute! I have no complaints about it. However, I would love to see expand into a line, I think it would be successful. Maybe making like a glowy makeup essence, cream and etc.
- Overall: 4.5/5 – I liked it! I think makeup users who enjoy that glossier model, glow, the dewy look will appreciate this kind of product very much. I found this perform a lot better than any western primer I’ve tried in the past. Those silicone-based primers don’t do anything for me so it’s nice that LANEIGE released something that gives the skin that glass skin type of appearance.
Disclaimer: I was given this product in exchange for an honest review. All views and thoughts of this product are my own. What may work for me, may not work for you so please keep that in mind. Some links on this post are affiliate links. This means that I will earn a small commission if you purchase from these links.
You must be logged in to post a comment.