If you haven’t heard about this product or even seen once in your life, you’re most certainly living under a rock; This is an extremely popular item and favored by many for very good reason it is. It comes in a good range of scents and can be used whenever. Notice the name is lip sleeping mask rather than lip treatment or care, that’s because this was formulated to intensively moisturize and aid your lips overnight. I, on the other hand, use this pretty much all day, every day. Don’t be fooled by the size of the tub, this will last you at least a year with continuous use so don’t start hoarding these because they do go bad like any other cosmetic/skincare product.
- Lip Sleeping Mask has a softening balm texture that closely adheres to lips for quick absorption. Enriched with vitamin C and antioxidants, its Berry Mix Complex™ offers a nutritiously sweet and fragrant blend of raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, and blueberry extracts to indulge the senses. Its exclusive Moisture Wrap™ technology boasts hyaluronic acid and minerals to form a protective film over the lips to lock in moisture and active ingredients. A generous layer of this soothing mask at bedtime helps reduce flakiness so you can wake up to lips that feel refreshed, supple, and soft to the touch.
- Moisture Wrap™ Technology: Features a mineral network of moisture-rich beta-glucan to form an eight-hour time-release moisturizing layer over the skin; seals in active ingredients and mineral water.
- Berry Mix Complex™: Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants from a nutritious blend of raspberries, strawberries, cranberries, goji berries, and blueberries to soothe and soften, revealing smooth, supple lips.
Full List Of Ingredients
Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phytosteryl / Isostearyl / Cetyl / Stearyl / Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Synthetic Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene / Propylene / Styrene Copolymer, Mica (CI 77019), Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Fragrance / Parfum, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 6 (CI 15850), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Water, Potassium Alginate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Glucoside.
How to use:
With a clean disposable spatula/applicator or q-tip, get a dot size amount of product and apply on lips evenly. Apply product in small, thin layers and layer on more as needed.
My Thoughts & Ramblings
I’m sure most of us know how important lip care is, there were a time and place where I didn’t believe in it. In fact, I hated the feeling of lip products coming in contact on my lips; Lipsticks, lipgloss, lip stains, treatments, you name it. Roughly 4 winters ago, that was when things took a big turn and it really opened my eyes to care for my lips a lot more. I had a really bad case of dried, cracked lips and it was to the point where I was pretty much bleeding. Lip care is crucial, my friends and we have to care for them as we do for our skin, hair and etc.
I discovered this product by watching a lot of youtube videos and I purchased my first one at Sephora. Please don’t buy k-beauty products from Sephora unless you have no access to purchasing things online because they have very marked-up prices and you can find Laneige products elsewhere online for a fraction of their price. I’ll be listing the places where you can purchase this at the bottom of this post. Anyway, back onto how this helped me. I had one of the worst cases of bleeding lips and you can physically see the skin of lips peeling, no product I put ontop could conceal this. I used this sleeping mask continuously for 2 whole days and let me tell you, how much of a huge difference it made for my lips. Firstly, my lips started to recover and gradually look better than before and I love how lightweight this formula is on the lips. You don’t need to slather a thick layer of this for it to work, you can apply thin layers and it glides on the lips effortlessly.
- Texture: 5/5 – Comfortable to wear and during the application, it feels like the product melts right into the lips. The texture is a really smooth, buttery, rich balm consistency.
- Scent: 5/5 – I’ve only tried the berry, green apple + lime, and mint chocolate(limited edition) and I must say, my favourite scent has to be the apple+lime one. I enjoyed all the scents I own however, I find myself reaching for the apple+lime one a ton.
- Price: 5/5 – The price is so affordable on Yesstyle and eBay, I don’t understand why Sephora’s pricing is ridiculously high. Nonetheless, there is a lot of product inside so you do get the bang for your buck.
- Performance: 5/5 – Amazing! I have zero complaints about this. It’s super effective and recovered my damaged lips. It’s actually my holy grail lip product that I cannot live without; I bring this everywhere with me – to work, going out, sleepovers and etc. It’s a staple product of mine.
- Packaging: 5/5 – It’s really cute, I love the frosted plastic packaging – it gives the product that expensive appearance to it and it’s super easy to use. Each of these, do come with an applicator, however, I keep misplacing mine for whatever reason so I use a fresh q-tip every time I use this.
- Overall: 5/5 – What are you waiting for? If you don’t own this already, hop on it. This is a lip savior and works amazing. I’ve never tried a lip balm or treatment that is anything like this. I’m very pleased with this product and happy to see many enjoy it as much as I do. I’ll help you out by sharing some affordable and reliable websites you can buy this from. I repeat, do not buy this at Sephora unless you want to pay double the price for this because it’s $24 CAD at Sephora while you can get this at Yesstyle for only $16.74 CAD and you can get % off your purchase if you use my code DORKIE1.
Available on: eBay (Cheapest) |Jolse | StyleKorean | Amazon
You must be logged in to post a comment.