Happy weekend, friends. It’s that time again, self care Sunday! How will you spend your self care Sunday? I will be doing my regular skincare routine and making sure I put on a sheet mask ~ I haven’t been as persistent with my mask game lately just because life has been a bit more busier than usual.
Are you suffering with breakouts and skin congestion? Do you have sensitive skin and some toners just don’t work out for you? I thought it would be a good time to come on here and share my opinions on this toner. You’ve seen it on my posts and stories but I haven’t really went in depth about my overall thoughts on it.. so here it is!
Available on: Purito | ebay | Beauty Tap
Price may vary where you want to purchase this.
It usually ranges between $18 USD to $23 USD
Purito Centella Green Level Calming Toner not only deeply hydrates your skin and kick-starts your skincare routine, it calms and heals with 10% Centella asiatica extract in a supercharged powder form. Witch hazel extract soothes as panthenol draws in moisture, working in synergy with hyaluronic acid to create a moisture shield, protecting skin from external stimulation. Its natural scent, derived from botanicals and not synthetic fragrance, helps calm the senses, and its deeply hydrating formula means you can shorten your 7-skin routine to just 2 or 3! Formulated without any unnecessary, potentially irritating ingredients, including preservatives, this toner features 99% EWG 1 (green/safe) ingredients, making it comfortable even for sensitive skin.
It is super hydrating and has the a pH5.5 balanced toner which reduces irritation on the skin with mild care.
Free of 40 potentially irritating ingredients and allergens.
- Centella Asiatica: is a plant-based ingredient that has multiple healing properties. The extract is rich with amino acids, fatty acids and etc that can help treat and prevent acne, calming down skin inflammation and promote collagen growth.
- Hyaluronic Acid: as we age, our skin lose’s it’s natural elasticity. This fantastic ingredient has the ability to hold up to 1000 time it’s water weight. It is an ingredient that is known to retain moisture in the skin.
- Panthenol: This ingredient is common in beauty products such as moisturizers, ointments, shampoos and even eye drops! It’s speifically used to help heal the skin such as from sun burns and wounds. Panthenol is another ingredient that does a fantastic job binding water and enhances hydration.
- Witch Hazel: is a plant-based ingredient and has several antioxidants. It’s fantastic for minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores and can control excess oil production. It’s a very popular ingredient used in acne treatment and for home remedies.
This toner has a really lightweight, watery feel to it. The first thing I noticed it’s very watery but the moment you apply it ontop of your skin it really reminds me of the whamisa organic flower deep rich toner. It isn’t sticky but does have a VERY slight tack residue once it dries. Trick: Apply moisturizer ontop and the tackiness will go away~ One of my favourite things about this toner is that it absorbs beautifully into my skin seaminglessly. It doesn’t take long for it to absorb and I can layer other products ontop of it.
- Texture: 5/5 – Lightweight and effective on the skin~ mild tack but it’s not unbearable and can be layered with other products.
- Scent: 5/5 – Light medicinal/centella scent to it. I personally love the scent so I’m happy with the way how it smells and it doesn’t linger and stay on your face. The scent eventually does go away.
- Price: 5/5 – The price is reasonable and there’s a lot of product in it. It’ll last you for a while before you need a replenishment.
- Performance: 5/5 – I rotate toners quite frequently but this is one of my go-to toners to use especially in the colder seasons and also to treat+prevent my acne. It’s nourishing and does not have harsh ingredients that could trigger further irritation.
- Packaging: 4/5 – Packaging is functions fine, it’s simple and easy to read. The claims are on the front in case you threw away the box.
- Overall: 5/5 – I own a lot of toners but this gets the spotlight for being the most multi functional toner – it’s soothing, calming and hydrating! I would reccomend this to everyone and especially to those who have sensitive skin and are also acne-prone. I am someone who likes to try out new things and sometimes, it can overwhelm my skin so I would turn this toner to calm down my skin. If you have rosacea, you may want to avoid this product because it had witch hazel in it.
Well, that’s it for now friends! Until next time ~ 🙂
Disclaimer: I was given this product in exchange for an honest review. All views and thoughts of this product are my own. What may work for me, may not work for you so please keep that in mind.
You must be logged in to post a comment.