Good evening, friends. I wanted to hop on here to share with you a stunning, blinding and unique highlighter. There’s a lot of highlighters in the market now that claim they are duo chrome but really aren’t. This shade, in particular, caught my eye because of its superb lavender shade with a slight light blue shift to it. I believe many people can pull off this shade but it really depends on what your highlighter preferences are. I personally love them all – natural, bold/blinding and pastel duo chrome highlighters.
– This was formulated without any Parabens and Sulfates.
– Retails for $35 Canadian for 4.5 grams
– Subtle to buildable – you can layer it a lot but do keep in mind, the more the layers – the more your skin texture will be emphasized *this applies for most, if not all highlighters
– The texture is soft to the touch
– I like and dislike how there is a sifter to this packaging. The sifter controls the amount of product that falls out but regardless, it still is a messy product
– I would love to try this product in pressed form. I’m not “advance” enough to use this without making a huge mess. I lose quite a bit of product everytime I use this and no, I’m not shaking/tilting it. The powder is so fine, it legit gets everywhere.
– TIP: I use a soft tapered with natural bristles and I believe this is the best all-around highlighting brush to achieve that blinding look.
Longevity: 5/5 all day long, does not transfer or disappear from your cheeks
Pigmentation: 5/5 amazing. enough said.
Overall: 4/5, -1 because I would prefer it in a pressed powder form