NARUKO’s team kindly sent over some of their products for me to try out and share with you all. They carefully curated a package together to fit my skin’s needs and did a wonderful job. I’ve been a fan of their sheet masks from time now so it was amazing when I was given the opportunity to try out their lovely skincare products.
The first product I will be sharing with you all today is from their anti-ageing line, also known as the Jing Cheng line. The story behind this cream is it’s a combination of Chinese medicine and western aromatherapy all in one. This is created with 60 precious herbal essences that can revitalize the skin, reduce the appearance of ageing and reveal skin’s glow.
- Firms and smoothens out skin texture
- Improves skin elasticity
- Prevents against signs of ageing
- Improves skin’s dullness, age spots and enlarged pores
My Skin Type and concerns:
Combination | PIE | Congested | Dehydrated | (Occasionally) Sensitive
The first thing I noticed when I opened this cream was it’s very subtle rosewater scent and how thick the consistency was. Think of really thick buttercream, this texture resembles that.
TIP: Scoop a dime-size amount out of the container and massage the product in between your fingers, you should start noticing it breakdown and turn into more of a creamy consistency that glides into the skin easily.
- Texture: 5/5 – I wanted a thick cream and NARUKO definitely gave me one. This one is like no other thick cream and I own. This texture is incredible and may require some time for those to get used to. If you’re not a fan of thick creams, I still do believe you can make this work. Follow my tip on how to breakdown the cream and make it easier to apply and you might just enjoy it.
- Scent: 4/5 – It’s lightly scented and smells like rosewater. Very clean and airy, I really like it and it gives this “spa-like” feel.
- Performance: 5/5 – I’m blown away, guys. I found this cream surpass my expectations and in fact, it does what it claims. The biggest claim that stood out to me and I was skeptical of was the ability to minimize the appearance of your pores and it truly does while deeply moisturizing and nourishing my skin. I can feel a significant difference between using this and my all-time favourite Cerave moisturizing cream.
- Packaging: 4/5 – This packaging is quite extra, has this luxurious appearance to it and I like it! It obviously isn’t travel-friendly but you can always transfer it into a smaller container to bring with you.
- Overall: 4.5/5 – I love this cream and I would repurchase it, however, the price is hard to get past and kind of makes me grind my teeth when looking at. It’s $109 CAD and will vary where you purchase it from. I’ve seen a couple sources online that are cheaper and around $70 but nonetheless, it is a pricer cream but if you want something effective that can do the job – definitely look into this cream. I would HIGHLY recommend it to those who suffer with dry, combination, dehydration, parched skin issues. This is the ideal cream to seal in all the hydrating products you put on prior to.
Disclaimer: I was given this product in exchange for an honest review. All views and thoughts of this product are my own. What may work for me, may not work for you so please keep that in mind.
You must be logged in to post a comment.